Child Care Aware® offers online and face-to-face training that can be used to meet the CDA training requirement.
Personalized Learning Path (clock hours)
1. Call Child Care Aware® of North Dakota to connect with a Professional Development Specialist who will help you develop a personalized Learning Path that fulfills CDA training requirements.
2. Use the Professional Development Guide to schedule and complete the courses identified on your Learning Path. Be sure to document training as you complete each course.
3. Work with your Professional Development Specialist to find information about completing the other components of the CDA application process.
Costs for this self-paced, clock-hour option
• Cost varies depending on the type of training
• $425 national assessment fee
Convert your CDA Credential into college credit
Contact a Child Care Aware® of North Dakota Professional Development Specialist to learn how you may be able to convert your CDA credential into college credit.