Earn $1,250 to $1,800 in Resources and Materials
Families count on you every day to provide care and learning activities for their children. Give them your best! Strengthen your skills and develop new expertise to help children grow and learn.
- Qualifying* family child care providers can receive up to $1,250 and group child care providers can received up to $1,800 in resources and materials from approved vendors.
- Receive personalized support and professional development planning from
- Receive an environmental assessment of your program which will allow
you to compare your program to national standards.
- Access FREE training through CCR&R’s online training center.
* Priority will be given to applicants who have not participated in a CCR&R quality improvement project since 2008, to those who serve children on the Child Care Assistance Program and to those who care for children with special needs.