Earn up to $9,000 in Resouces & Equipment
Families count on you and your staff every day to provide care and learning activities for their children. Give them your best! Strengthen your expertise and develop the skills of your staff to help children grow and learn.
- Qualifying* Child Care Centers can now receive $8,000 to $9,000 in resources and equipment from approved vendors to enhance their facility and programming
- Personalized support from CCR&R early childhood, health and business consultants
- Receive environment evaluations of your infant, toddler and preschool
classrooms to compare your program to national standards
- Opportunity for the Center Director to earn Aim4Excellence national credential
(a $1350 Value)
- Opportunity for three center staff to earn their Child Development Associate
(CDA) Credential (a $1725 Value)
- All staff will receive FREE online training and professional development planning
* Priority will be given to applicants who have not participated in a CCR&R quality improvement project since 2008, to those who serve children on the Child Care Assistance Program and to those who care for children with special needs.
Aim4Excellence Scholarships Now Available
Aim4Excellence is an online national director credential for early childhood administrators.The credential focuses on the essential knowledge and skills you need to deliver high-quality programming for children.
Appy today. Application deadline is Dec. 16, 2011